Saturday, September 23, 2006

Little Angels


Having kids is something that I dare not think about before or after getting married. The pain that I heard from friends and people around me, seems to be unbelievable and unbearable. I am so afraid of pain since my young age.

Now, after four years of marriage, we are granted two children-- She is now 2 yrs 5 months and he is now 3 months old. The labor and delivery pain that I have gone through has been 'erased' from my mind ever since the birth of each kids. Seeing them grow up is something that we enjoy about. Every night, coming back from work, just right after we park our car, our daughter will come and shout "papa.....mommy...!!" so loud, so happy. The tiredness of travelling one hour plus to two hours from workplace, the congested traffic and whatever we have gone through at the workplace are forgotten or put aside once you see the sweet little angels. Their smiles can cure any unhappiness from our heart. "Mommy.. pao pao (carry me).." is the next thing that she'll say. When I call the boy boy "dear dear..." he'll smile so happily.


Mother-in-law's contributions to these two angels is so great. She takes care of the two perfectly without any single complaint. Her passions and love towards the two grandchildren has made her a wonderful grandmother. Whenever we go for shopping, the grandmother and the daddy will be carrying the kids while I am busy testing my own clothes,shoes, handbags etc. Sometime I feel so bad :P

The elder can sing and talk very well now, just like a 'little adult'. She keeps the grandma accompany during the day time. While the young one smiles to the grandma each time grandma calls out his name. I guess that's how they 'erase' the word 'tired' from the grandma's mind :-)

Angels, papa and mommy love both of you very much!! To mother-in-law: uncountable thanks to you, you're great!

2 comments:

佩仪pueyyee said...

Well done Cutie Pie. I'm proud of you. You are a great mum of two kids too.
Working mother is full of stress and loaded with a sense of guilty towards their child but how lucky you have a wonderful MIL!

Cutie pie said...

Yee, that's exactly how I feel, sense of guilty towards the children coz the time that I spend with them is really too little compare to a full time mother like you. You're definitely a great mom coz willing to be a full time homemaker..how great! And of coz you have a wonderful hubby to give you full support..lucky woman :)